Diamonds worth 12 million euros were stolen from a safe belonging to the Foxhole company. A coup that could only have been committed by an insider. Couldn’t it?
Take on the role of investigators and embark on a realistic search for clues in the Foxhole company. Immerse yourself in an immersive criminal case and use documents, websites and powers of deduction to find the culprit before his tracks are covered.
Enjoy an exciting case at your home or play together from multiple locations.
Diamond Fever cannot be played on a smartphone or tablet.
This online Escape Room is for private use only.
Not playable with Safari in versions <12
Please check that your operating systems and browsers are up to date before starting the game; otherwise, parts of the game may not work
✓ detective instincts
✓ a knack for the digital world
✓ online escape room for your home
Price per game
30€ in total
*the specified minimum age is a suggestion which we think allows you to participate largely independently in this game and which is appropriate for the game’s content
How does an online escape room work?
1. Form a group of up to 6 players. Meet via Skype, Zoom or similar apps.
2. Start your mission over your PC by using the access information from our e-mail.
3. That’s what you'll need: PC/laptop, internet connection and pen&paper.
4. Find clues and combine them.
5. Now you “just“ have to find the solution….
6. …and together you’ll solve the case.
* ePlayces is a brand of OEGD GmbH & Co. KG, Münzgasse 2, 01067 Dresden, Tel. +49 351 21169000, E-Mail email@example.com, entered in the commercial register of the Dresden District Court under HRA 11029, personally liable partner: Secrets World GmbH (Commercial Register of the Dresden District Court under HRB 40236), CEO: Markus Bracklow, Dr. Simon Kösters, Dr. Michael Meinke